Both our companies, Telekom Romania Communications and Telekom Romania Mobile Communications have implemented environmental management systems certified according to ISO 14001:2008 standard in 2014, respectively 2015.
Our integrated management policy on quality, health and safety and environment defines our 10 commitments, defining also the general performance goals we are pursuing to improve our performance.
Integrated management policy principles:
- We are continuously improving our operations performance by establishing, monitoring and reviewing our goals with the intention to meet and where possible exceed the expectations of our partners;
- We act proactively by complying with the applicable legal requirements or even exceeding them, where possible;
- We ask our employees, our contractors and suppliers to actively participate in achieving our goals in terms of quality, occupational health and safety and the environment by implementing all adopted regulations and programs;
- We pursue innovative approach with regard to our operations, our products and services, adopting preventive measures to reduce the environmental impact of pollution and to avoid possible injury or diseases of our staff, partners and the general public;
- We inform the public, employees and partners on issues related to Quality, Occupational Health and Safety and Environment;
- We voluntarily protect the public by the principles and recommendations described in the policy about electromagnetic fields, including transparency, information, and participation and promoting scientific elements;
- We seek to improve continuously the effectiveness of our integrated management system.